Johannesburg, 23 August 2016
The MOST Media Owner Digital Award is being sponsored for the first time by Omnicom Media Group South Africa. The 8th annual MOST Awards ceremony is being held on Tuesday 13 September 2016 at The Wanderers Club in Illovo, Johannesburg.
“The OMNICOM Media Group is proud to be sponsoring the award for “Digital Media Owner” of the year. As part of the natural evolution within the industry, digital has invigorated creative thinking and promoted innovation through the line. As a core service offering within the OMNICOM Media Group, we promote and support all Digital Media Owner Partners and welcome the inception of the award to celebrate the excellent work we have seen to date.” says Josh Dovey, CEO at Omnicom Media Group South Africa.
“We regard Omnicom’s participation in the MOST Awards as significant. They are a major player across the continent and particular about how they communicate. We hope to have them as a sponsor for many years, joining a group of loyal sponsors who have supported the MOST Awards since 2009,” says Sandra Gordon, founder of the prestigious MOST Awards.
Six reasons to attend the MOST Awards
- You can get to the classy venue, Wanderer’s Club, and find parking with ease
- You will love having MC Jason Goliath make you laugh the MOST you ever have
- You will be able to meet with MOST of SA’s media greats that you have not yet met
- You will be able to party with the winners and your colleagues in the MOST awesome chill area
- You will show how well you are connected #MOST2016
- You can get home safely in your own car, driven by Good Fellas