Johannesburg, 25 August 2016
MTN has renewed their sponsorship of the MOST Media Owner Africa Award this year. The 8th annual MOST Awards is being held on Tuesday 13 September 2016 at The Wanderers Club in Illovo, Johannesburg.
"The media agency space is the lifeblood of the telecommunications industry. MTN is proud to be associated with a platform that seeks to celebrate excellence in the media agency and media owner sector space. We believe that our sponsorship of this initiative will be a catalyst that will grow the industry, improve the level of professionalism and excellence in this space," says Larry Annetts, Chief Consumer Officer, MTN SA.
“MTN continue to show their support of the MOST Awards and for our media industry. I respect the fact that a brand owner who functions in Africa wants to acknowledge and celebrate service excellence by South African based media owners in the rest of Africa,” says Sandra Gordon, founder of the prestigious MOST Awards.
Six reasons to attend the MOST Awards
- You will be part of the MOST important media gathering of the year
- You will get a chance to schmooze and connect with MOST’s Media Legends
- You will clap and whoop as the MOST Award winners step onto the stage
- You can bask in their glory by being the first to congratulate them on their MOST awesome achievement
- Stand in line to win the MOST fun lucky draw prizes
- Get home safely in your car, driven by Good Fellas
The MOST Awards was conceived in 2009 and is inherently a measure of the service efficacy of providers in the South African Media Industry. The MOST Awards is conducted annually as a market research survey that is administered by Freshly Ground Insights (FGI). Media agency employees are invited to rate the performance of the media owner sales teams with whom they have frequent contact, and vice versa. The survey asks respondents to select the companies that they wish to vote for and requires that they be scored against a number of specific performance criteria.